Thank you for choosing the University of Miami Health System!
At UHealth, we want to make sure YOU come first! The Office of Patient Experience is made up of team members ready to serve you. Our purpose is to answer your questions and take care of any issues a patient or family member has. Please go to our Compliments, Complaints, and Grievances page for more details on how to contact us.
Our team is also here to help with requests including:
- Patient and family compliments and concerns.
- Including documenting and taking care of patient complaints and grievances.
- Interpreter Services
- Answering questions about parking and public transportation.
- Helping you find your way around the hospital.
- Dining information.
- Notary public services. Please note, the patient or family member must:
- Be alert and oriented.
- Have valid picture ID.
- Requests for spiritual care.
- Providing information about hospital policies, procedures, and services.
- Providing hospital verification letters for airlines.
Putting patients first involves more than excellent clinical care – it means looking at every part of a patient’s experience with UHealth, including the patient’s physical comfort, educational, emotional, and spiritual needs.
We Are Here to Help YOU!
For compliments, complaints, and/or grievances, please reach out to the Office of Patient Experience.
Patient Experience Leadership
Do you have a concern about the quality of care you received?
Please contact our Patient Experience Leadership.